Our Excellence in technical expertise and customer service is part of our DNA
With a 65+ year heritage, Anderson Camera Repairs has a proven history of delivering fast, reliable and professional camera repairs and camera services.
Our technical team have proven experience in repairing and servicing the latest digital camera equipment as well as traditional photographic equipment.
Established by grandfather, JH Anderson in 1954, excellence in technical expertise and customer service is part of our DNA.
Proven technical expertise
Our in-house team of technicians are factory trained and use the latest technology in our custom-built photographic service centre.
- Factory trained technicians with 100+ years of combined experience
- Up-to-date factory test equipment to ensure accurate testing
- Access to manufacturers updates and information.
Leading technical equipment
Your camera equipment is tested, repaired and serviced using leading technical equipment in our photographic service centre.
- Up-to-date optical charts, tools and collimation equipment is used for precision repairs and adjusting to factory specifications
- All work is tracked through our unique job tracking system
- Customers receive automatic progress updates by SMS and email
Exceptional customer service
Our long-standing customer service and technical staff work as a team to focus on delivering fast, reliable and professional camera repairs for our customers.
- Customer service and technical teams collaborate on improvements
- Listening to our customers helps us better understand their expectations
- Customer satisfaction surveys measure our performance.
We are committed to continuing to innovate our expertise and service. Our team regularly update their knowledge and skills through training.